Sunday, June 7, 2009

Character Stuffs

Hey guys,

I'm going to be out of town this week so I figured I'd post some stuff I was workin on. I don't really have a coherent-looking set of storyboards like I was hoping to, but here's a couple of character sketches I was working on. Nothing much, but I figured I should post up something at least. And yeah I know a couple of the heads ended up looking like dinosaurs lol.Was trying to give him an old-mannish look, I think we should give him jowls or a ton of wrinkles or something. Anyways here ya go:

2 comments:

  1. i love the shape of the side view, especially the saggy bottom jaw. nice work with this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks like the turtle has spots of really dry skin, like it!... i think it contributes to the whole thirst/desert idea.. love the bags under his eyes!

    ReplyDelete