skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Project Silly Mustache
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
It's a Toitle
I was inspired by the Lou Romano stuff. Im gonna try to throw this bad boy into AE and see if I can get a lil walk test down. I think it would be funny if he had a bit of a limp. Anyways, here is a lil concept.
1 comment:
Ricky Carlton
June 3, 2009 at 6:30 AM
i'm digging the textural stuff.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(30)
►
July
(1)
▼
June
(11)
new boards on the forum!stu
Storyboards
Photobucket and Skype
Forum for your pleasure
Character Stuffs
I wanted to throw this up here - it's from a serie...
Story Treatment
Meeting # 2 Overview
Environment Concept
It's a Toitle
Meeting # 2
►
May
(18)
i'm digging the textural stuff.
ReplyDelete