Monday, June 1, 2009

Meeting # 2

I'm posting this as a continuation of the email I sent out - so feel free to discuss it here as well.

I think its time again to organize another meeting. This will be an important one though - we have to decide the fate of this project immediately to get going on it. Because I don't know what's best for everyone, I'll just set a tentative time and place and we can develop it from there:

How about Wednesday night around 6:30 or so at the Panera in the Waterford shopping area?

Ideally, we want to make a final decision (through a vote on current ideas, most likely) on the story idea, and then we'll set a deadline of about a week out for initial storyboards - which means we can hopefully have a rough story reel in about two weeks. So if you care at all about being part of this process, please try to make it. If another time or day would be better for you, let me know and we can organize accordingly (especially if Wednesday isn't good for a lot of you) - and for those of you still out of town, feel free to email me your ideas or whatever other input you'd like to give. When the meeting time is finalized, I'll try to make a post on the blog with the details of all our ideas thus far. I think we've got a couple different options and they all have potential. There are a few other things that need to be discussed, and if you've got any other questions or concerns feel free to email me.

This meeting will really determine who's going to put forth the dedication necessary to continue on the project - so if you know already you won't be able to make it please let me know so we can still count you in. I'll make a blog post about this too, so feel free to open an official meeting time discussion there. If anyone has any other ideas for a time or a place, speak up.

And if you didn't see it in the email, here's a link where one of the production designers on Up posted a ton of really awesome pre-pro work: louromano.blogspot.com

EDIT: OFFICIAL MEETING TIME - WEDNESDAY JUNE 3, 6:30PM AT PANERA BREAD IN THE WATERFORD LAKES SHOPPING CENTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment