Thursday, May 28, 2009

Images







So here's some random stuff I wanted to throw up here as kind of a harbinger of what else I'm working on. Inspiration images, sketches, and a random fat lady I painted because the blog was looking too... white. Not racially.

And I'm working with the idea of a lone gas station on the desert road, kinda like those above - expect to see an environment concept painting pretty soon. I've got one in the works, but I need to get away from the computer for a while after staring at it 8+ hours a day at work. I'll try to whip up a map of the environment I'm envisioning and if anyone else wants to take a crack at some environment ideas - go right ahead. This stuff could work on multiple levels, as more than one idea seems to be set in the desert.

<3 Ricky

1 comment:

  1. I can't figure out how to make an actual post, so I'll just comment on this one, which works out anyway. I just wanted to chime in with my two cents. I'm really liking Ricky's idea, with the turtle on a desert road. I think it's simple and concise enough for us to do a really good job on without getting overloaded on several character's and elaborate environments. We just need to flush out the story a bit (if this is the one we decide to go with.) I'll see what I can do in terms of putting together a simple desert scene with a gas station or maybe an asset or two. It's really just an excuse for something to do so I'm not bored. :P

    ReplyDelete